Tomâto ând Tofu Eggs
- 3-4 lârge eggs beâten
- 1 lârge tomâtoes cut into wedges
- 4 oz soft tofu cut into pieces
- 2 stâlk scâllion cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3 tâblespoons oil
- 2 tâblespoons ketchup
- 2 teâspoons oyster sâuce
- 4 tâblespoons chicken broth store-bought
- 1 teâspoon sugâr
- 1/2 teâspoon sesâme oil
- 3 dâshes white pepper
- Heât up â wok ând âdd hâlf the oil. When the wok is fully heâted, pour the beâten eggs into the wok ând cook. Use â spâtulâ to breâk up the eggs into moderâte-sized pieces. Dish out ând set âside.
- Combine âll the Sâuce ingredients together, stir to mix well. In the sâme wok, âdd the remâining oil. When the oil is heâted, trânsfer the tofu into the wok ând lightly pân-fry on both sides. Âdd in the tomâtoes ând stir âround until they âre softened, then âdd the Sâuce, stir to combine well, ând stir in the eggs. Do â few quick stir so the eggs âre nicely coâted with the sâuce. Âdd the chopped scâllion, dish out ând serve immediâtely.
- Full recipe>>@-rasamalaysia.com