|SLOW COOKER TERIYÂKI CHICKEN|
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 2 teâspoons gârlic minced
- 2 teâspoons ginger minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tâblespoons brown sugâr
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sâuce
- 2 teâspoons toâsted sesâme oil
- 2 tâblespoons rice vinegâr
- 1/4 cup cold wâter
- 2 tâblespoons cornstârch
- 1 tâblespoon sesâme seeds
- 2 tâblespoons sliced green onions
- Plâce the chicken breâsts in â slow cooker.
- In â smâll bowl, whisk together the gârlic, ginger, honey, brown sugâr, soy sâuce sesâme oil ând rice vinegâr.
- Pour the soy sâuce mixture over the chicken.
- Cover ând cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker ând shred with two forks.
- Pour the teriyâki sâuce from the slow cooker through â strâiner into â sâucepân.
- Plâce the sâucepân on the stove over medium high heât ând bring to â simmer.
- In â smâll bowl, mix the cornstârch with the wâter until dissolved.
- Pour the cornstârch into the pân ând bring â boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until sâuce hâs just thickened.
- Pour the sâuce over the shredded chicken ând toss to coât the chicken. Sprinkle with sesâme seeds ând green onions, then serve.
- Full recipe>>@-dinneratthezoo.com