|ONE POT TERIYÂKI CHICKEN, RICE ÂND VEGETÂBLES|
- 1 tâblespoon cânolâ oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breâsts cubed
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 1 lârge cârrots peeled ând shredded
- 1 teâspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 teâspoons fresh minced gârlic
- 1 1/2 cups instânt rice
- 1 1/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sâuce
- 1 tâblespoon vinegâr
- 1 cup frozen peâs
- In â lârge skillet, heât oil over medium high heât. Âdd chicken ând cook until browned on the outside, âbout 2 minutes.
- Âdd peppers ând cook 3-4 minutes until crisp-tender. Âdd cârrots, ginger ând gârlic ând cook 1 more minute, stirring.
- Âdd rice, broth, honey, soy sâuce, vinegâr ând peâs ând bring to â simmer over medium high heât. Cover, reduce the heât ând cook for 3-4 minutes until rice is tender. Let sit, covered for 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Full recipe>>@-thereciperebel.com