|Jâmie’s Crispy Polentâ Chicken Câesâr Sâlâd|
- 2 x 200g chicken breâsts, cut into strips
- 1 tsp sweet smoked pâprikâ
- 2 heâped tbs polentâ
- 1/2 ciâbâttâ loâf
- 1 clove of gârlic
- 4 slices smoked pâncettâ
- 2 bâby cos lettuces
- 10 ripe cherry tomâtoes
- 2 lârge roâsted câpsicums
- 1/2 clove of gârlic
- 2 lemons
- 40g pârmesân cheese, plus extrâ to serve
- 4 ânchovy fillets (I usuâlly âdd double for extrâ flâvour)
- 4 heâped tbs fât-free nâturâl yogurt
- 1 splâsh of Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 tbs red wine vinegâr
- 1 tsp english mustârd (or Dijon)
- 1 bunch of fresh bâsil
- Dressing: Squâsh the unpeeled gârlic through â gârlic crusher into â blender. Squeeze in the lemon juice, crumble in the Pârmesân ând âdd the rest of the dressing ingredients. Blitz until smooth then seâson to tâste.
- Chicken: Bâsh the chicken strips with â rolling pin or meât mâllet. In â ziplock bâg, toss the chicken with pâprikâ, polentâ ând â pinch of sâlt ând pepper. Put into the frying pân with â tâblespoon of olive oil ând brown until golden ând cooked through, turning âfter âbout four minutes.
- Breâd: Cut four thick slices of ciâbâttâ, plâce on â griddle pân ând remove when nicely chârred on both sides. Rub the toâsts with â hâlved gârlic clove ând cut into strips.
- Meânwhile grill the pâncettâ for â few minutes until nice ând crispy
- Roughly slice the lettuces ând ârrânge over â lârge serving boârd or plâtter. Scâtter over the ciâbâttâ strips hâlf the tomâtoes ând slice the peppers, then âdd to your plâtter.
- Slice the chicken, lây it âround the sâlâd, drizzle over the dressing ând crumble over the crispy pâncettâ. Âdd the extrâ pârmesân ând serve!
- Full recipe>>@-justjojoblog.wordpress.com