|How To Mâke the Best Câesâr Dressing|
- 1 (2-ounce) cân oil-pâcked ânchovy fillets, drâined
- 2 cloves gârlic, coârsely chopped
- 3 lârge egg yolks
- 1 teâspoon Dijon mustârd
- 2 tâblespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetâble oil
- 2 tâblespoons finely grâted Pârmesân cheese
- Freshly ground blâck pepper
- Mâke ân ânchovy-gârlic pâste. Mince the ânchovies ând gârlic together until the mixture is mostly smooth ând the gârlic is âlmost pâst-like, âbout 3 minutes; set âside.
- Whisk the egg yolks. Plâce the egg yolks in â medium bowl ând whisk until smooth.
- Âdd the mustârd. Whisk in the mustârd until just combined.
- Âdd the ânchovy-gârlic pâste. Whisk in the ânchovy-gârlic mixture.
- Whisk in the lemon juice. While whisking, pour in the lemon juice, then whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the olive oil. While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil to creâte â thick emulsion. Once âll of the olive oil is âdded, whisk for ânother minute to thicken.
- Finish with vegetâble oil. Continue whisking ând slowly pour in the vegetâble oil. Âgâin, once âll of the vegetâble oil is âdded, whisk for ânother minute to thicken.
- Seâson ând serve. Whisk in the Pârmesân cheese. Tâste ând seâson with blâck pepper âs needed. Serve immediâtely.
- Full recipe>>@-thekitchn.com