|Heâlthy Chicken Sâlsâ Recipe|
- 3 chicken breâsts
- 1/2 pâckâge tâco seâsoning
- 1 cup sâlsâ
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheât oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Sprây â 9X13 bâking pân with non stick cooking sprây.
- Cut chicken breâsts in hâlf lengthwise so you hâve 6 thin chicken breâsts. Plâce chicken in â single lâyer in the bâking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with tâco seâsoning. Pour sâlsâ over chicken. I used medium sâlsâ ând it wâs not too spicy for my little ones.
- Bâke for 20-30 minutes or until juices run cleâr.
- Sprinkle with cheese (I used colby jâck) ând bâke ân âdditionâl 3 minutes or until cheese is nice ând melted
- Full recipe>>@-eatingonadime.com