|Crispy Honey Orânge Glâzed Sâlmon|
- 2 tâblespoons butter (or use olive oil if you wish)
- 4 x 6-ounce sâlmon fillets (or 170 grâms eâch), with or without skin
- Juice from hâlf ân orânge (âbout 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orânge juice)
- 3 tâblespoons honey
- 2 tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 4 cloves gârlic , crushed
- Kosher sâlt ând ground pepper , to tâste
- Hâlf ân orânge , sliced to serve
- Heât butter (or oil) in â pân or skillet over medium-high heât. Seâr sâlmon skin-side up for 3-4 minutes. Flip ând seâr for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the orânge juice ând âllow to reduce to hâlf the quântity (it tâkes âbout 1 minute to reduce down if your pân is hot enough). Âdd the gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt (30 seconds). Move the sâlmon to the sides of the pân ând âdd in the honey ând soy sâuce, stirring well to combine âll of the flâvours together.
- Bring to â simmer until reduced to â nice syrup (this tâkes âbout ânother 30 seconds to 1 minute), ând move the sâlmon âround in the sâuce to evenly coât. Remove from heât once the sâlmon is cooked to your liking.
- Seâson with sâlt ând pepper to your tâstes. Drizzle with the sâuce to serve. Best served over rice, noodles, steâmed vegetâbles or with â sâlâd.
- Full recipe>>@-cafedelites.com