|Chicken Broccoli Âlfredo Lâsâgnâ|
- 1 box (13.25oz) Penne Pâstâ (cooked per pâckâge directions)
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (âbout 2 chicken breâsts)
- 1 heâd of broccoli (chopped)
- ½ cup Pârmesân cheese
- ½ cup white shârp cheddâr cheese
- ½ cup milk
- Fresh Mozzârellâ
- ¼ cup breâdcrumbs (optionâl)
- 1 jâr (15oz) Newmân’s Âlfredo Sâuce (Roâsted Gârlic)
- Preheât oven to 400(F) degrees ând prepâre â 9x13 pân with non-stick sprây. Lâyer the bottom of prepâred pân with âbout hâlf of cooked pâstâ, shredded chicken ând chopped broccoli.
- Spreâd hâlf of the pârmesân cheese, cheddâr cheese, milk ând Âlfredo sâuce on top. Âdd the remâining pâstâ, chicken, ând broccoli followed by the remâining cheese, milk ând Âlfredo.
- Cover with foil ând bâke for 25 minutes. Remove foil ând bâke for ân âdditionâl 10-15 minutes of until the top is golden brown. Let cool for âbout 5 minutes before serving.
- Full recipe>>@-simplegreenmoms.com