|CHICKEN ÂLFREDO LÂSÂGNÂ ROLLS|
- 9 lâsâgnâ noodles, cooked âccording to pâckâge directions
- 1 cup ricottâ cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beâten
- 1/2 cup pârmesân cheese, divided
- 2 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 tsp itâliân seâsoning
- 2 cups cooked ând chopped chicken
- 1 jâr Bertolli Âlfredo Sâuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees. Sprây â bâking dish with cooking sprây ând set âside.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together the ricottâ cheese, egg, 1/4 cup pârmesân cheese, gârlic, ând itâliân seâsoning. Set âside.
- Spreâd out cooked lâsâgnâ noodles on â cleân, flât surfâce (I used â cutting boârd). Spoon 1 heâping tâblespoon of ricottâ mixture down the center of eâch noodle. Sprinkle with chicken, then top with â drizzle of Âlfredo sâuce, âbout 1 tâblespoon for eâch noodle. Roll up eâch noodle, then plâce seâm side down in prepâred bâking dish. Top with remâining Âlfredo sâuce then sprinkle with mozzârellâ ând remâining 1/4 cup of pârmesân cheese.
- Bâke in the preheâted oven for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted ând bubbly. Enjoy!
- Full recipe>>@-belleofthekitchen.com