|Câjun Chicken Âlfred0|
- 4 (5-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 1 cup blâckening spice (recommended: Pâul Prudhomme's Chicken)
- 2 tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 3 tâblespoons minced gârlic
- 1 cup roughly chopped mârinâted sun-dried tomâtoes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups heâvy creâm
- 3/4 cup grâted Pârmesân
- 1 teâspoon seâ sâlt
- 1 teâspoon freshly ground blâck pepper
- 1 pound cooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup sliced scâllions
- Preheât the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dredge the chicken breâsts in the blâckening spice ând plâce in â câst iron skillet over very high heât. Blâcken both sides of the chicken ând plâce in the oven for 10 minutes, or until internâl temperâture of chicken reâches 165 degrees F on ân instânt-reâd thermometer. Slice in strips on the biâs ând set âside.
- In â sâute pân over medium heât, âdd 2 tâblespoons of extrâ-virgin olive oil. Âdd gârlic ând lightly cârâmelize. Then âdd the sun-dried tomâtoes ând the chicken slices. Deglâze the pân with the white wine. Âdd the heâvy creâm, increâse the heât to â simmer, ând reduce the creâm sâuce by hâlf.
- When the creâm sâuce is to desired consistency, stir in 1/2 cup Pârmesân, sâlt, pepper, ând pâstâ.
- Nest the pâstâ on lârge rimmed plâtes, pour sâuce over pâstâ, ând gârnish with scâllions ând the remâining 1/4 cup Pârmesân.
- full recipe>>@-foodnetwork.com