|BUFFÂLO CHICKEN TÂCOS|
- 1 (15-ounce) cân whole kernel corn
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ⅔ cup buffâlo sâuce
- 1 pâckâge Old El Pâso Smâll Flour Tortillâs or Stând & Stuff Tortillâs
- 4 cups shredded Româine lettuce
- 1 âvocâdo, peeled, pitted ând diced
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- optionâl toppings: extrâ crumbled blue cheese, chopped fresh cilântro, thinly-sliced green onions, fresh lime wedges
- Heât â skillet over high heât. Âdd the corn kernels ând let them dry-roâst for âbout 6-8 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly, until their edges begin to brown ând cârâmelize. Remove from heât, ând trânsfer the corn to â sepârâte plâte. Set âside.
- In â mixing bowl, toss chicken ând buffâlo sâuce until combined. Set âside.
- To âssemble the tortillâs, plâce your smâll tortillâs (or â Stând & Stuff tortillâs) on â flât work surfâce. Portion the lettuce evenly between the tortillâs. Then top eâch tortillâ with ân even portion of the chicken, corn, ând âvocâdo. Drizzle eâch with the blue cheese dressing, then sprinkle on optionâl toppings if desired
- Serve immediâtely.
- Full recipe>>@-gimmesomeoven.com