|BUFFÂLO CHICKEN PÂSTÂ SÂLÂD|
- Buffâlo chicken wings, boneless (from the deli or frozen section), cooked
- 3 cups pâstâ, cooked
- ¾ cup cherry tomâtoes, hâlved
- 6-8 bâcon slices (optionâl)
- green onions
- 3 TB rânch sâlâd dressing mix
- 1 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Mâke dip by mixing mâyo, milk ând rânch mix. Stir in bleu cheese ând refrigerâte for 30 minutes.
- While dressing is being refrigerâted, cook pâstâ, bâcon ând boneless Buffâlo wings âs directed.
- Cut wings in bite-sized pieces.
- Right before serving, toss chicken, pâstâ, cherry tomâtoes, bâcon ând dressing in â lârge bowl.
- Top with green onions.
- Full recipe>>@-lilluna.com