BEST & JUICIEST GRILLED CHICKEN BREÂST
2.5lbs (4-6 lârge) chicken breâsts
For the Mârinâde
- 1/4 cup soy sâuce
- 1/4 cup bâlsâmic vinegâr (we used white bâlsâmic)
- 2 Tâblespoons olive oil
- 2 Tâblespoons brown sugâr
- 1 Tâblespoon Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 Tâblespoon dijon mustârd
- 1 teâspoon dried thyme
- 3 smâll (or 2 lârge) gârlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lârge hândful pârsley, chopped (roughly 4 "loose/heâping" Tâblespoons
- sâlt & pepper, to tâste
- For the Mârinâde
- In â gâllon size Ziploc bâg âdd soy sâuce, bâlsâmic vinegâr, olive oil, brown sugâr, Worcestershire, dijon mustârd, dried thyme, chopped gârlic, lime juice, ând sâlt/pepper to tâste.
- Seâl bâg tightly ând shâke. Open bâg ând âdd chicken. Seâl tightly. Refrigerâte for ât leâst 1 hour, but preferâbly 1-2 dâys, flipping bâg over 1-2 times â dây.
To Grill Chicken
- Preheât grill to medium-high heât. When hot, grâb â chicken breâst (one ât â time) from the bâg with tongs ând shâke off excess mârinâde into bâg. Âdd to grill.
- Grill chicken, flipping once, for 5-8 minutes on eâch side*, or until chicken is cooked through, being câreful not to overcook. Remove from grill (or grill pân).
- Let rest 5 minutes then serve immediâtely.
- Full recipe>>@-sodamndelish.com