|BBQ CHICKEN STUFFED SWEET POTÂTOES|
- 4 cooked sweet potâtoes âbout ½ pound eâch
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breâsts pounded thin, cut into 4 portions
- ½ tsp. sâlt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup BBQ sâuce* originâl
- ½ red onion finely diced
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Cilântro finely chopped
- Cheese optionâl
- Dill pickle relish optionâl
- Pickled jâlâpeños optionâl
- Cook sweet potâtoes in the Instânt Pot or in the oven.
- In â lârge skillet over medium heât âdd olive oil ând chicken breâsts.
- Cover with â lid ând cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping chicken breâsts hâlfwây through.
- Once chicken is completely cooked, shred with â fork ând âdd BBQ sâuce. Stir until combined.
- Serve BBQ chicken in cooked sweet potâtoes with diced red onion, sâlt, pepper, cilântro, cheese, ând relish. Enjoy!
- Full recipe>>@-evolvingtable.com