|slow cooker honey gârlic chicken|
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sâuce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 (âbout…if you need more, use more) cup flour
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tâpiocâ
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR bone-in chicken with skin removed
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets
- Wâsh chicken ând pât dry.
- Dredge the chicken in flour ând plâce in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey, soy sâuce, lemon juice, gârlic ând tâpiocâ in â smâll bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover slow cooker ând cook on LOW for 3-5 hours.
- Serve chicken ând sâuce over brown rice
- Full recipe>>@-365daysofcrockpot.com