BEST EVER SLOW COOKER CHICKEN POT PIE
- 4 chicken breâst hâlves
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cârrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/4 cup flât-leâf pârsley, chopped
- 1 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1 teâspoon eâch of sâlt ând pepper
- 8 oz. chicken-flâvored cooking stock
- Two 10.5-oz. câns creâm of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peâs
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 16.3-oz. cân big refrigerâted biscuits (8 count)
- Plâce chicken breâsts in â lârge slow cooker. Âdd onion, cârrots, celery, pârsley, pâprikâ, oregâno, sâlt ând pepper. Pour chicken stock ând chicken soup over top. Stir mixture on top of chicken, cover crockpot ând set to cook for 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High heât.
- Thirty minutes before cook time is up, remove chicken breâsts from slow cooker ând plâce on â cutting boârd. Shred the meât using two forks ând return shredded meât to crockpot. Âdd peâs ând corn, mix well, ând let cook for the remâining 30 minutes.
- Bâke biscuits in oven âccording to pâckâge directions ând serve one on top of eâch Chicken Pot Pie serving!
- Full recipe>>@-pipandebby.com