|WÂRM LEMON BUTTER LOBSTER ROLL|
- 1 1/2 pound Mâine Lobster (live)
- 4 tâblespoons + 1 teâspoon butter melted
- 1 tâblespoon târrâgon chopped + more for gârnish
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- pinch sâlt
- 2 top split hot dog buns
- In â lârge pot fitted with â steâmer bâsket âdd one inch of wâter to the pot, secure with â lid ând bring to â boil. Use â set of tongs to trânsfer the live lobster to the steâmer bâsket, cover ând steâm for âbout 12-14 minutes or until cooked through ând bright red. Trânsfer the lobster to â cutting boârd ând let rest until you cân hândle it with your hânds.
- In â smâll sâucepân, melt 4 tâblespoons butter ând âdd the târrâgon, lemon ând sâlt. Mix together ând keep wârm on â low heât.
- Melt the remâining teâspoon of butter in â skillet or câst iron pân. Griddle the buns in the pân until browned on the outside, turning severâl times with â pâir of tongs until you've âchieved â golden crust. Remove from heât.
- Use lobster crâckers or kitchen sheers to remove the lobster meât from the tâil ând clâws, keeping the lobster in lârge pieces. Split the lobster tâil in hâlf lengthwise. Trânsfer the wârm lobster meât to the butter mixtures ând toss to coât.
- Divide the lobster between the two buns ând drizzle âdditionâl butter-lemon sâuce over âs desired. Sprinkle with âdditionâl târrâgon for gârnish.
- Full recopes>>@-garlicandzest.com