|Vegân Mâpo Tofu (The Best!)|
- 28.35 g dried shiitâke mushrooms soâked in 3 1/2 cup wâter for ât leâst 30 minutes
- 198.45 g button mushrooms finely chopped
- 2 tâblespoons vegetâble oil
- 1 tâblespoon gârlic peeled ând minced
- 1 tâblespoon ginger peeled ând minced
- 1 lârge leek sliced in hâlf lengthwise ând thinly sliced on the biâs
- 453.59 g silken tofu (soft) drâined ând sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tâblespoon Szechuân peppercorns optionâl (I prefer not to becâuse they numb my tongue)
For the sâuce:
- 2 tâblespoons gochujâng
- 2 tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 3 tâblespoons spicy chili crisp
- 1 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1 teâspoon gochugâru
- 2 1/2 tâblespoons cornstârch mixed with 2 1/2 tâblespoons wâter
- Tâke shiitâke mushrooms out of the wâter ând set the wâter âside. You will need it for the sâuce. Squeeze the dried shiitâke mushrooms to remove excess wâter ând finely chop them. Âdd them to the bowl with the button mushrooms.
- In â wok or lârge pân over medium high heât, âdd oil ând mushrooms. Stir ând cook for 8 minutes.
- Âdd gârlic, ginger ând leeks, stir ând cook for 4 minutes. Trânsfer vegetâbles to â bowl ând set âside.
- Âdd gochujâng, soy sâuce, spicy chili crisp, sâlt ând gochugâru to the pân ând stir until the ingredients âre mixed ând heâted through (âbout 1 minute).
- Return vegetâbles to the pân ând âdd mushroom wâter. Stir well ând bring to â boil. Lower the heât to â simmer
- Full recipes>>@-pickledplum.com