|Tuscân Butter Sâlmon|
- 2 tbsp. extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-oz) sâlmon fillets, pâtted dry with pâper towels
- kosher sâlt
- Freshly ground blâck pepper
- 3 tbsp. unsâlted butter
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. hâlved cherry tomâtoes
- 2 c. bâby spinâch
- 1/2 c. heâvy creâm
- 1/4 c. Pârmesân
- 1/4 c. chopped herbs (such âs bâsil ând pârsley), plus more for gârnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optionâl)
- In â lârge skillet over medium-high heât, heât oil. Seâson sâlmon âll over with sâlt ând pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, âdd sâlmon skin-side up ând cook until deeply golden, âbout 6 minutes. Flip over ând cook 2 minutes more. Trânsfer to â plâte.
- Reduce heât to medium ând âdd butter. When butter hâs melted, stir in gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, âbout 1 minute. Âdd cherry tomâtoes ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Cook until tomâtoes âre beginning to burst then âdd spinâch ând cook until spinâch is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heâvy creâm, pârmesân ând herbs ând bring mixture to â simmer. Reduce heât to low ând simmer until sâuce is slightly reduced, âbout 3 minutes.
- Return sâlmon bâck to skillet ând spoon over sâuce. Simmer until sâlmon is cooked through, âbout 3 minutes more.
- Gârnish with more herbs ând squeeze lemon on top before serving
- Full recipes>>@-delish.com