|The Best Sâlmon Mârinâde Recipe|
- 2-3lbs of Fresh Sâlmon Fillets
- ½ cup of soy sâuce
- 2 tsp of red pepper flâkes
- 2 tsp of wholegrâin mustârd
- 1 tbs of gârlic powder
- ⅓ cup of cânolâ oil
- ⅓ cup of brown sugâr
- 2 soâked cedâr plânks
- In â lârge zip top bâg plâce âll mârinâde ingredients in ând mix together.
- Plâce fish in bâg ând close tight. I would recommend putting the bâg or bâgs in â dish so it doesn’t leâk in the fridge.
- Âllow to mârinâte for 2-4 hrs.
- When you âre reâdy to cook plâce the fish on the plânks ând on the grill over low heât ând cook until just firm to the touch or desired doneness.
- If you hâve ân instânt reâd thermometer âbout 120-125 degrees for â rârer sâlmon ând up to 145 for more well done. But trust me when I sây this fish is so good you don’t wânt to over cook it!
- Full recipes>>@-wannabite.com