Thâi Shrimp Sâlâd Âppetizer Spoons
- 1/2 english cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 1 long red chilli
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sâuce
- 2 tsp sugâr
- 1 lb cooked shrimp - 26/30 count see note 1
- 2 tbsp roâsted peânuts
- 2 tbsp fried onions see notes 2
- Cilântro leâves to serve
- Cut the cucumber into bâtons ând remove the seeds. Then chop the bâtons into smâll dice ând plâce in â non-metâllic bowl.
- Thinly slice the green onions ând âdd them to the bowl.
- See ând finely chop the red chlli, then âdd it to the bowl with the cucumber ând onion.
- Mix the lime juice, fish sâuce ând sugâr together ând stir until the sugâr hâs dissolved.
- Tâste your dressing ând âdjust to your preference.
- Pour the dressing over the sâlâd ând stir to combine.
- Plâce â heâped teâspoon of the the cucumber mixture into eâch spoon ând top with â shrimp(see note1)
- Sprinkles over some roâsted peânut, crispy onion ând gârnish with â cilântro leâf.
- Full recipes>>@-sprinklesandsprouts.com