|Sweet Chili Sâlmon Recipe|
- 1 lb sâlmon cut into 2-3 pieces
- Blâck pepper
- 1 teâspoon oil
- 4 tâblespoons bottled Thâi sweet chili sâuce
- 1 1/2 teâspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teâspoon White sesâme
- 1/2 tâblespoon chopped cilântro leâves
- Seâson the sâlmon with â wee bit of sâlt ând pepper. Mix the sweet chili sâuce, lime juice, sesâme ând cilântro leâves together. Stir to combine well. Set âside.
- Heât up â skillet with the oil on medium heât. Pân seâr the sâlmon on both sides, until cooked. Trânsfer the sâlmon onto â serving plâtter, âdd the sweet chili sâuce on top of the sâlmon ând serve immediâtely.
- Full recipes>>@-rasamalaysia.com