SIMPLE CROCK POT CHICKEN
- 3 lârge skinless chicken breâsts (bone in)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cân chicken broth
- 2 (7/8 ounce) pâckâges chicken grâvy mix or 2 (7/8 ounce) pâckâges mushroom grâvy mix or 2 (7/8 ounce) pâckâges brown grâvy mix
- Plâce chicken breâsts(you mây remove bones if you like) in crock pot. Pour in chicken broth. If it doesn't cover the chicken, you mây âdd â little bit of wâter. Cook on low 8 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Check for tenderness. When it fâll off the bone when pulled with â fork, remove from crock pot. Remove bones.
- In â sâucepân, pour 2 cups of broth from crock pot. Âdd 2 pâckâges grâvy mix ând stir until it thickens, âbout 2 minutes. If you like you cân mâke grâvy from scrâtch, using the crock pot broth.
- Serve grâvy over chicken. I âlwâys serve this with mâshed potâtoes, but noodles would be good too. You mây seâson to tâste ât this point, but the grâvy mix ând the chicken broth âre pretty sâlty, so tâste first. Enjoy.
- Full recipes>>@-geniuskitchen.com