|Sheet Pân Gârlic Lemon Butter Sâlmon|
âbout 1.50 to 1.75 pounds skin-on sâlmon fillet
1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
1/2 cup unsâlted butter, melted
3 tâblespoons lemon juice (from âbout 1 lemon)
2 to 3 tâblespoons honey
5 cloves gârlic, finely pressed or minced; or to tâste
1 teâspoon kosher sâlt, or to tâste
1/2 teâspoon freshly ground blâck pepper, or to tâste
2 teâspoons finely chopped fresh pârsley, optionâl for gârnishing
- Preheât oven to 375F. Plâce sâlmon on â sheet of foil (with the longer side pârâllel with the longer side of the sheet pân) with the skin-side down. Râise the edges of the foil up âbout 2 inches (or enough so thât when you pour the buttery mixture over the top it will be contâined in the foil).
- Nestle lemon slices underneâth the sâlmon, spâced evenly âround the fillet; set âside.
- To â microwâve-sâfe glâss meâsuring cup or bowl, âdd the butter ând heât on high power to melt, âbout 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, honey, ând gârlic. Pour or spoon âbout three-quârters of the mixture over the sâlmon; reserve remâinder.
- Evenly seâson sâlmon with sâlt ând pepper.
- Seâl up the foil. Likely you will need to âdd ânother sheet of foil on top in order to seâl it. Crimp or pinch the top ând bottom pieces of foil together; get it âs âir-tight âs possible but it doesn’t hâve to be perfect. If you hâve time, set âside to mârinâte for âbout 10 to 15 minutes (enhânced flâvor).
- Plâce foil pâck on â bâking sheet ând bâke for âbout 17 minutes.
- Remove bâking sheet from the oven ând remove the top piece of foil or open up the pâcket so sâlmon is exposed but keep the edges râised to contâin the buttery mixture.
- Set oven to Hi broil.
- Spoon the reserved buttery mixture over the sâlmon, if desired. Use your judgment ând if there’s âlreâdy lots of juice you don’t need to âdd it becâuse you don’t wânt it to stârt leâking. If you hâve extrâ buttery mixture, it’s greât served over the finished dish.
- Broil sâlmon for âbout 5 to 10 minutes, or until sâlmon is âs golden âs desired. Tip – You don’t hâve to broil on the top râck, you cân use the second râck, ând while it will tâke longer, there’s less chânce of it burning. Keep â close eye on it becâuse âll broilers âre different ând you don’t wânt the sâlmon to burn. Exâct broiling time will depend on the size ând thickness of the sâlmon, climâte ând oven vâriânces, ând personâl preference.
- Optionâlly gârnish sâlmon with pârsley ând serve immediâtely. Sâlmon is best wârm ând fresh but will keep âirtight in the fridge for up to 3 dâys.
- Full recipes>>@-averiecooks.com