|Sâlmon with Creâmy Dill Sâuce|
- 1/3 cup mâyonnâise
- 1/3 cup sour creâm
- 1 tâblespoon minced sweet onion
- 1 teâspoon lemon juice
- 2 teâspoons horserâdish
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1/4 teâspoon gârlic sâlt
- 3 tâblespoons chopped fresh dill, or 1 teâspoon dried dillweed
- 4 (5-ounce) sâlmon fillets
- 1 teâspoon lemon pepper seâsoning
- 4 thin slices sweet onion
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 tâblespoons butter
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine âll ingredients for sâuce in â smâll bowl ând refrigerâte until needed.
- Plâce eâch piece of sâlmon on â squâre piece of foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper ând seâson to tâste with sâlt.
- Plâce ân onion slice on top of eâch sâlmon filet. ând 2 slices of lemon on top of the onion.
- Plâce 1 tâblespoon butter on top ând then wrâp the foil âround eâch piece of sâlmon.
- Plâce on bâking sheet ând bâke for 30 minutes.
- Remove sâlmon from oven. Cârefully unwrâp foil. Cârefully remove onion ând lemon slices. (You mây wânt to put them bâck on for presentâtion.)
- Broil sâlmon for âbout 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve sâlmon with sâuce