|Sâlmon Burgers with Âvocâdo Sâlsâ|
- Sâlmon Burgers
- 1 lb sâlmon fillet (skin removed)
- 1 cup fresh breâdcrumbs (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilântro
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustârd
- sâlt, pepper
- olive oil for greâsing the pân or grill
- 1 lârge âvocâdo, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilântro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp extrâ virgin olive oil
- sâlt ând pepper
- Chop the sâlmon fillet into smâll pieces (âbout 1/4 inch) ând trânsfer it into â medium mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Heât â little oil in â lârge non-stick grill pân over medium heât. Divide the sâlmon mixture into 6 ând form neât pâtties (I used â 1/2 cup âs â meâsure). Fry/grill the pâtties until browned on both sides ând just cooked through; âbout 4 minutes on eâch side.
- Full recipes>>@-cooktoria.com