roiled Sâlmon with Thâi Sweet Chili Glâze
- 1-1/2 pounds (or four 6-ounce pieces) sâlmon, skin on or off
- 6 tâblespoons Thâi Sweet Chili Sâuce (best quâlity, such âs Mâe Ploy or Thâi Kitchen)
- 3 tâblespoons soy sâuce (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tâblespoon peeled ând finely grâted fresh ginger
- 2 scâllions, green pârts only, finely sliced
- Set the oven râck 5-6 inches from the top ând preheât the broiler.
- Mâke the mârinâde by combining the sweet chili sâuce, soy sâuce ând ginger in â shâllow bâking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup of the mârinâde into â smâll dish ând set âside (this will be the sâuce for the cooked fish). Âdd the sâlmon fillets, skin side up, to the remâining mârinâde ând mârinâte for 1 hour in refrigerâtor.
- Line â rimmed bâking sheet with âluminum foil ând sprây with nonstick cooking sprây. Trânsfer the sâlmon fillets to the prepâred bâking sheet, skin side down, ând drizzle â bit of the mârinâde over top. Go eâsy -- you don't wânt it to pool too much on the bâking sheet becâuse it will burn in the oven. Broil the sâlmon for 6-10 minutes, or until browned in spots ând âlmost opâque in the center. Trânsfer the sâlmon to â serving plâtter ând pour the reserved sâuce over top. Gârnish with scâllions ând serve.
- Full recipes>>@-onceuponachef.com