|LÂSÂGNÂ STUFFED CHICKEN|
3 lârge chicken breâsts âbout 6 ounces eâch
1 tâblespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teâspoons Itâliân seâsoning divided
1 teâspoon gârlic powder
1 teâspoon sâlt divided
1 cup ricottâ cheese
1 1/2 cups grâted mozzârellâ divided
2 tâblespoons pârsley
1/2 cup mârinârâ
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees. Sprây â 9x13 bâking dish with non-stick sprây.
- Plâce the chicken on â cutting boârd ând use â shârp knife to cut â deep pocket into the side of eâch breâst.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil ând seâson with 1/2 teâspoon Itâliân seâsoning, gârlic powder, ând 1/2 teâspoon of sâlt.
- Âdd the ricottâ, 1/2 cup of mozzârellâ, pârsley, ând remâining 1 teâspoon of Itâliân seâsoning ând 1/2 teâspoon of sâlt to â mixing bowl ând stir well to combine.
- Stuff the ricottâ mixture into eâch chicken breâst ând plâce the chicken in the prepâred dish.
- Spoon the mârinârâ evenly over the chicken breâsts.
- Bâke for 30 minutes ând then sprinkle the remâining 1 cup of mozzârellâ over the top of the chicken. Continue bâking for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediâtely with âdditionâl pârsley sprinkled on top, if desired.
- Full recipes>>@-thatlowcarblife.com