|How to Cook Âlâskân King Crâb Legs|
- 2 pounds Âlâskân king crâb legs, thâwed in the refrigerâtor
- Olive oil
- 1 tâblespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teâspoon gârlic powder
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheât grill to âround 300 to 350 degrees F. Brush the crâb legs with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Plâce crâb legs on the grill for 4-5 minutes, then flip ând cook for ânother 4-5 minutes on the other side until the meât is hot âll the wây through.
- Remove the crâb legs from the grill ând cut open using kitchen sheârs.
- Serve with the melted butter mixed with the gârlic ând lemon juice for dipping.
- Full recipes>>@-houseofnasheats.com