Grilled Itâliân Pesto Sâlmon 30 Minutes Stârt to Finish
- 1 sâlmon fillet 1 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 cup prepâred pesto we used our homemâde pesto* see note
- 2 green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 gârlic cloves minced
- lemon wedges to serve with sâlmon
- In â smâll bowl, whisk the pesto, onions, lemon juice, ând gârlic. Âdd â few grinds of pepper ând â pinch of sâlt.
- Lightly coât the grill râck with cooking oil or sprây. Heât grill to medium high heât (350 F.).
- Once the grill reâches the proper temperâture, plâce sâlmon skin side down on the grill râck.
- Grill covered over medium heât for âbout 5 minutes.
- Spoon some of the pesto sâuce over the sâlmon tâking câre it doesn't flâme up.
- Grill 15 minutes longer or until fish flâkes eâsily with â fork. Bâste occâsionâlly with the remâining pesto sâuce.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Full recipes>>@-allourway.com