Crock Pot Nâcho Chicken Dip
- 16 oz cân refried beâns
- 12 oz cân chicken drâined ând shredded
- 16 oz jâr chunky sâlsâ
- 8 oz shredded Mexicân-blend cheese
- tortillâ chips
- Sprây your 4-quârt crock pot with cooking sprây.
- Lâyer your ingredients in this order: beâns, chicken, sâlsâ, cheese.
- Cover ând cook on high for 1 hour or low for 2 hours.
- Serve either on top of chips or with chips âs â dip.
- Âs with âny of our recipes, cârb counts, câlorie counts ând nutritionâl informâtion vâries greâtly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Âll slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times âre âlwâys â bâsic guideline ând should âlwâys be tested first in your own slow cooker ând time âdjusted âs needed
- Full recipes>>@-recipesthatcrock.com