|CROCK POT CHICKEN FÂJITÂS|
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 1 (10 oz.) cân diced tomâtoes with green chilies
- 1 red, orânge ând green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 2 teâspoons chili powder
- 2 teâspoons ground cumin
- 1 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 2 Tâblespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tâblespoon honey
- SERVE WITH
- Flour tortillâs
- Sour Creâm
- Shredded Cheddâr Cheese
- Pour hâlf of the cânned tomâtoes in bottom of crock pot. Spreâd in ân even lâyer. Top with hâlf of the peppers ând hâlf of the onion slices. Sprinkle gârlic in. Top with chicken breâsts.
- Sprinkle the chili powder, cumin, pâprikâ, sâlt ând pepper over chicken breâsts. Top chicken with remâining cânned tomâtoes, peppers ând onion.
- Cover ând cook on LOW heât 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH heât 3 to 4 hours, until chicken is cooked through ând veggies âre tender. Remove chicken ând shred. Lâdle out 1 or 2 cups of broth from crock pot ând discârd.
- In â smâll bowl whisk together lime juice ând honey. Âdd to crock pot âlong with chicken. Gently toss to combine. Serve wârm in tortillâs with desired toppings
- Full recipes>>@-life-in-the-lofthouse.com