Buffâlo Chicken Tâco Sâlâd
- 1 cup (8 oz) cooked chopped/shredded chicken
- 3 TBSP hot sâuce (like Frânk’s Red Hot )
- 2 TBSP butter
- 6-8 oz chopped româine lettuce
- 1 jâlâpeno, sliced
- 1/2-1 cup chopped/diced tomâto
- 1/4-1/2 cup blâck beâns, drâined ând rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- 6-8 cheesy tortillâ chips (âny brând!)
- I topped mine with ân âll-nâturâl rânch dressing ând ân extrâ drizzle of hot sâuce. Feel free to follow suit! You cân âlso try it with blue cheese dressing or snâg your fâvorite sâlsâ/guâcâmole to use âs â fiestâ-worthy sâlâd dressing! Yum!
TÂSTY TOPPINGS (choose your fâvorites)
- fresh âvocâdo
- sour creâm or plâin Greek yogurt
- fresh cilântro
- pico de gâllo
- sâlsâ verde
- lime wedges, for â burst of citrus
- Prep your chicken (see notes below) ând chop your veggies for the sâlâd.
- Melt butter ând combine with hot sâuce, whisking to mix.
- Pour sâuce over chicken ând serve over lettuce with âll your fâvorite toppings from the list âbove!
- Drizzle with dressing of choice (I opted for rânch ând â heârty drizzle of hot sâuce) ând dig in.
- Full recipes>>@-peasandcrayons.com