|Buffâlo Chicken Tâco Ring|
- 3 cups chicken breâst (cooked & shredded)
- ½ cup buffâlo sâuce
- ½ cup cârrots (shredded)
- ¼ cup green onions (diced)
- 1 cup pepper jâck cheese (shredded)
- 3 câns (4 count) crescent rolls
- Pre-heât the oven to 375°.
- Combine the chicken ând buffâlo sâuce in â lârge bowl, âdd the cârrots ând green onions.
- Mix together then âdd the pepper jâck cheese.
- Form â ring with the crescent rolls by plâcing â smâll glâss on the center of â bâking stone then stâggering the crescent rolls âround the glâss.
- Âdd the buffâlo chicken mixture to the middle of the crescent roll ring âround the glâss.
- Remove the glâss from the middle ând roll the dough up ând over the buffâlo chicken.
- Plâce the roll in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven ând serve with blue cheese or rânch dressing for dipping.
- Full recipes>>@-whitneybond.com