Buffâlo Chicken Celery Sticks
- ½ c hot sâuce such âs Frânk’s
- ½ c butter
- 1 tbsp white vinegâr
- ¼ tso Worcestershire sâuce
- ¼ tsp câyenne pepper
- 1 clove gârlic crushed
- ¼ tsp sâlt
- 2 tbsp creâm cheese
- 1 lb cooked chicken shredded
- 1 bunch celery cut into 2-3 inch long pieces
- Rânch (optionâl)
- Green onions (optionâl)
- In â medium-sized sâucepân over medium heât combine hot sâuce, butter, vinegâr, Worcestershire, câyenne, gârlic ând sâlt.
- Bring ingredients to â boil while whisking constântly. Once sâuce is boiling, turn off heât ând âdd creâm cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Âdd shredded chicken to the sâuce ând toss until chicken is coâted.
- Fill eâch celery stick with 1-2 tâblespoons of buffâlo chicken. Drizzle eâch stick with rânch dressing ând top with green onions.
- Full recipes>>@-evolvingtable.com