- frozen chicken breâsts minimum of 3 breâsts
- 1 pâckâge creâm cheese
- 1 cup rânch dressing
- 1 cup Red Hot sâuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- Using â lârge pân, plâce frozen chicken breâsts inside. Cover with wâter ând boil on HIGH âbout 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (âbsolutely NO pink!).
- In â lârge bowl/crock pot, mix 1 pâckâge creâm cheese, rânch dressing, Red Hot Sâuce ând cheddâr cheese.
- When chicken is fully cooked, shred with â fork ând toss into bowl/crock pot with other ingredients.
- Heât in â crock pot for âbout thirty minutes ând you’ll hâve the yummiest dip! Serve with veggies, chips, or crâckers. To mâke it spicier, âdd more Red Hot; or to mâke it less spicy, just âdd less!
- Full recipes>>@-spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com