VEGÁN STRÁWBERRY OVERNIGHT OÁTS
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract optional
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- Additional Toppings
- sliced strawberries
- chia seeds
- sliced almonds
- shredded coconut
- Combine oats, milk, chia seeds, vanilla and almond extract, salt and maple syrup in a large bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Cover a place in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready, divide into two cups and top with desired toppings.
- Full Recipe>>@-mydarlingvegan.com