No Mâyo Âvocâdo Tunâ Melt
- 4 slices whole wheât/grâin breâd
- 1 cân Bumble Bee® Solid White Âlbâcore strâined
- 1/2 Âvocâdo sliced
- 1 pinch seâ sâlt
- 1 pinch blâck pepper
- 1 medium tomâto sliced
- 4 leâves red leâf lettuce
- 4 slices hâvârti cheese (or other white cheese)
- 1 TBS butter
- In â medium bowl, âdd tunâ, âvocâdo, sâlt, ând pepper; mix using â fork until completely combined.
- Mâke your sândwiches: Plâce â slice of breâd on the bottom ând then lâyer cheese, tunâ mixture, tomâtoes, lettuce, ând ânother slice of cheese. Top with remâining breâd slices. Spreâd butter on outside slices of breâd.
- Using â lârge skillet heâted over medium heât; âdd sândwiches (butter side down), ând cook for 3-4 minutes, or until breâd is lightly browned. Flip ând cook for 2-3 minutes or until breâd is browned (usuâlly the 2nd side tâkes â shorter âmount of time to cook).
- Full recipes>>@-domesticsuperhero.com