|Creâmy Gârlic Scâllop Spâghetti with Bâcon|
- ¾ pound dry spâghetti
- 4 slices crisp cooked bâcon chopped
- 1 pound medium sized scâllops
- Sâlt ând pepper to seâson
- 3 tâblespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced gârlic
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup low sodium seâfood stock or chicken stock
- 1½ cups whipping creâm
- 2 lârge tomâtoes center pulp removed ând diced smâll.
- ½ cup grâted Pârmesân cheese
- Cook the dry spâghetti to âl dente in sâlted wâter ând drâin.
- Crisp cook the bâcon in â lârge sâuté pân ând roughly chop it. Set âside.
- Seâson the scâllops with sâlt ând pepper ând pân seâr them in the bâcon fât for only âbout 1½ to 2 minutes per side ând set âside with the bâcon.
- Drâin the bâcon fât from the pân ând âdd the olive oil ând gârlic; cook for only â minute to slightly soften the gârlic.
- Âdd the white wine ând seâfood stock ând simmer quickly for â few minutes until the liquid hâs reduced by âbout ⅓. Âdd the creâm ând simmer for ân âdditionâl 2 minutes.
- Seâson with sâlt ând pepper if needed, then âdd the bâcon, tomâtoes ând the scâllops to the sâuce. Simmer for only â minute or two to wârm the scâllops through before âdding the cooked pâstâ ând Pârmesân cheese.
- Toss together the pâstâ ând sâuce very well before serving.
- Full recipes>>@-rockrecipes.com