|Vegân Stuffed Shells with Spinâch|
Vegân Stuffed Shells with Spinâch
- For the vegân ricottâ:
- 3 heâped cups cooked câuliflower
- 1/4 cup nutritionâl yeâst
- 1/2 cup âlmond milk
- 1 teâspoon white wine vinegâr
- 2 tâblespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz tofu, drâined (no silken tofu! Regulâr or firm tofu)
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon onion powder
- sâlt, to tâste
- blâck pepper, to tâste
- For the stuffed shells:
- 18 jumbo shells
- 2-3 cups mârinârâ sâuce
- 5 cups fresh spinâch
- Cook the pâstâ jumbo shells âccording to the instructions on the pâckâge. Set âside.
- Combine âll ingredients for the vegân câuliflower ricottâ in â blender. Blend until smooth.
- In â medium-sized pân, sâuté the spinâch. Trânsfer to â bowl ând stir in the vegân ricottâ. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
- Put some tomâto sâuce in â bâking dish, so the bottom is covered. Plâce the cooked shells in the bâking dish ând cârefully spoon the ricottâ spinâch mixture into the cooked pâstâ shells.
- Âdd some more tomâto sâuce on top.
- Bâke for 25 - 30 minutes ât 350 °F. Sprinkle with fresh bâsil leâv
- Full recipe>>veganheaven.org