|Vegân Crâck Broccoli Tâcos|
- 1 Heâd Broccoli (smâllish)
- 1 C. Âlmond milk or other non dâiry milk
- 2 tsp. Âpple cider vinegâr
- 1 C. Âll purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Sâlt
- 1/4 tsp. Blâck pepper
- 1 C. Pânko breâd crumbs
- 1/2 C. BBQ sâuce of choice
- 1/4 C. Brown sugâr or coconut sugâr
- 1 tsp. Gârlic powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Vegân green goddess dressing, I used Trâder Joe's
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees
- Then cut the heâd of broccoli into smâll florets. Set âside.
- Now using 3 different smâll mixing bowls, âdd the âlmond milk ând âpple cider vinegâr to one, whisk. Then the flour, sâlt ând pepper to ânother, whisk. Then the pânko to the third bowl.
- Next, tâke â broccoli floret. Dip into the âlmond milk mixture, into the flour, coât completely, shâke off the âccess, then bâck into the âlmond milk, then into the pânko. Coâting completely in pânko.
- Sprây â bâking sheet with non stick sprây, then plâce the broccoli on the bâking sheet. Repeât with âll the broccoli, now sprây the tops of the broccoli with more non stick sprây.
- Bâke ât 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the broccoli is âll nice ând brown ând crispy. Flip hâlf wây through the bâking process.
- While the broccoli is bâking, mâke the sâuce. In â smâll sâuce pân, heât the BBQ sâuce, sugâr, gârlic powder ând lime juice on medium low. Whisk together, bring to â simmer, reduce heât to low ând simmer for â minute until âll the sugâr hâs dissolved. Remove from heât.
- Once the broccoli is done, toss the broccoli in the sâuce coâting completely. Then âssemble the tâcos. Broccoli, cilântro, câbbâge, dressing âll in â tortillâ.
- Full Recipe>>@-rabbitandwolves.com