THÂI SÂLMON WITH CHILLI ÂND BÂSIL
- 800 g salmon fillet,
- 4 bird eye chillis
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped thai basil
- 1 tbsp neutral oil (like peanut oil or canola oil)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 392°F
- Slice the garlic and chilli. Set aside
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat with oil. Add the garlic and chilli and fry until soft and fragrant.
- Pour the sauce over the garlic and chilli and cook for a minute or two, until slightly reduced.
- Add the basil and cook for 1 minute. Set a side.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in a large baking tray.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and pop in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes (or longer, depending on how thick your piece of salmon is), or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve straight away with rice, sliced cucumber and tomato.
- full recipes>>>@-nutritionistmeetschef.com