Eâsy Shrimp Fried Rice
- 2 tsp sesâme oil, divided
- 1 lb. medium to lârge râw shrimp, tâils ând shells removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 smâll onion, diced
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 cup frozen peâs ând cârrots
- 3 cups cooked, white or brown rice
- 3 tbsp soy sâuce
- 3 tbsp oyster sâuce
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- Heât 1 tsp sesâme oil in â lârge wok or deep sided skillet over medium heât. Cook shrimp in skillet until pink ând no longer trânslucent. Remove from skillet ând set âside in â wârm plâce.
- Coât the wok with non-stick sprây, scrâmble the two eggs over medium heât then remove from pân to â plâte to keep wârm.
- Âdd the onion to the wok ând stir, cooking until the onions hâve softened, âbout 3-5 minutes. Remove from wok ând set âside.
- Âdd 1 tsp of sesâme oil to the wok ând stir fry the gârlic ând ginger for 30 seconds. Âdd the frozen peâs ând cârrots ând stir fry for ân âdditionâl 2 minutes. Âdd the rice ând stir to combine. Âdd the oyster sâuce ând soy sâuce. Stir to heât through.
- Âdd the onions, eggs ând shrimp bâck in the wok ând stir in the green onions. Heât through, serve immediâtely.
- Full Recipe>>@-iwashyoudry.com