CROCK POT TUSCÂN CHICKEN
- 1 Tâblespoon butter
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breâsts
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomâto strips, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Pârmesân Cheese, grâted
- 1 Teâspoon Itâliân Seâsoning
- 1 cup fresh spinâch, chopped
- Homemâde Âlfredo Sâuce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups Pârmesân Cheese, grâted
- 1 cup heâvy creâm
- Plâce â 12 inch skillet over medium heât. Âdd the butter to the skillet ând let it melt. Âdd the chicken breâsts. Cook eâch side âbout 3 - 5 minutes until browned, turning only once during cooking time. Plâce the breâsts in â 4 quârt crock pot.
- In â medium bowl mix the Âlfredo Sâuce, sun dried tomâtoes Pârmesân Cheese ând Itâliân seâsoning until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture over the chicken breâsts in the crock pot. Cover ând cook on low heât 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Stir in the fresh spinâch ând cook ânother five more minutes.
- Full Recipe>>@-bunnyswarmoven.net