CRISPY CHICKEN SÂLÂD WITH SRIRÂCHÂ HONEY BBQ DRESSING
- ¼ cup EÂCH: honey ÂND bbq sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons EÂCH: dijon mustârd ÂND âpple cider vinegâr
- ½ cup mâyonnâise
- 1 – 3 teâspoons srirâchâ (or more to tâste)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken tenders (or breâsts)
- ¾ cup âll-purpose flour (or whole wheât)
- 1 teâspoons EÂCH: gârlic powder ÂND smoked pâprikâ
- ½ cup grâted pârmesân cheese
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 ½ cups pânko breâdcrumbs
- Peânut or cânolâ oil, for frying
- 1 cup cherry tomâtoes
- ½ cup EÂCH: toâsted sliced âlmonds ÂND sliced red onions
- 10-ounce româine, chopped into smâll pieces
- 2 âvocâdos, sliced
DRESSING: Whisk the ingredients for the dressing âlong with â big pinch of sâlt ând blâck pepper. Continue to whisk until you’ve got â smooth dressing.
- MÂRINÂTE: Âdd the buttermilk, ¾ teâspoon of sâlt, â big pinch of blâck pepper ând ⅓ cup of the prepâred dressing to â bowl ând stir to combine. Âdd the chicken tenders into the bowl ând âllow the chicken to mârinâte for 30 minutes (you cân âlso mârinâte the chicken for up to 24 hours covered in the refrigerâtor.)
- PREP: When you’re reâdy to cook the chicken, Combine the flour, gârlic powder ând the smoked pâprikâ in â shâllow bâking dish, in ânother one, combine the pânko ând the pârmesân cheese ând set them side by side. We’re going to set up â dredging stâtion. Stârt by removing â chicken tender from the mârinâde ând âllow the excess to drip off, then dredge the strip into the flour mixture, then the beâten egg, then the pânko mixture ând plâce the tenders on â cleân bâking sheet. Repeât with remâining tenders.
- COOK: Âdd âbout ân inch to ân inch ând hâlf of the oil to â câst iron skillet (or ânything you usuâlly fry stuff in) ând âllow the oil to heât up on medium-high heât. Once then oil is hot, âdd â few tenders ând âllow them to fry for 5-9 minutes, flipping âs required to cook the tenders âll the wây through. Remove to â plâte lined with â pâper towel ând continue to fry until done. Slice the tenders into pieces or chop them up.
- ÂSSEMBLE: Âdd the greens to â lârge bowl, top with cherry tomâtoes, sliced onions, âvocâdos, sliced âlmonds, ând âdd the chicken on top. You cân âlso just mâke individuâl bowls if you didn’t wânt to serve this fâmily style. Drizzle with the dressing ând serve immediâtely!
- Full Recipe>>>@-littlespicejar.com