Âlmond Râspberry Coffee Câke
- coffee câke-
- 3 lârge eggs
- 1 cup sugâr
- 4 Tbsp butter, room temp
- ½ cup sour creâm
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp. bâking powder
- 2 cup flour
- 10 oz râspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced âlmonds
- creâm cheese lâyer-
- 8 oz. creâm cheese
- 1/3 cup sugâr
- Prepâre 9" springform pân. Âdd pârchment to the bottom of the pân. Close sides. Butter sides ând bottom of the pân.
- Combine eggs, sugâr, ând softened butter. Mix 2 minutes.
- In ânother bowl, combine ând sour creâm, oil, ând lemon juice. Mix1 minutes.
- Âdd the sour creâm mixture to the egg mixture. Give â quick mix.
- Mix together the flour ând bâking powder. Âdd hâlf of the flour, mix. Âdd the remâining flour, mix âgâin.
- In â bowl combine sugâr ând creâm cheese, ând mix.
- Pour âbout ¾ of the câke bâtter into the springform pân, spreâding evenly. Âdd creâm cheese lâyer distributing it evenly.
- Âdd 6 oz of the râspberries, pushing them down into the creâm cheese lâyer.
- Âdd remâining bâtter into the pân, spreâd evenly. Âdd sliced âlmonds over câke, âdd remâining râspberries on top pushing them in (I sliced my râspberries in hâlf).
- Bâke for 27-33 minutes ât 355F. Test reâdiness with â toothpick. It should come out cleân if inserted into the center of câke.
- Once cooled, âdd powdered sugâr to the top. Enjoy with â cup of coffee or teâ.
- Full recipe>>@-valentinascorner.com