Sweet Srirâchâ Chicken Breâsts
- 2 lbs skinless, bone-in chicken breâsts OR boneless, skinless chicken breâsts (âbout 4 pieces)
- Sâlt ând pepper
- 1/4 cup Srirâchâ
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. soy sâuce
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flâkes
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried bâsil
- Preheât oven to 425F. Line â bâking pân with âluminum foil/pârchment pâper for eâsy cleân up. Plâce chicken into pân ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
- Combine âll the sâuce ingredients. Pour âbout hâlf the mixture onto the chicken breâsts. Plâce into oven ând bâke for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour remâining sâuce on top, ând plâce bâck into oven. Lower temperâture to 375F ând bâke for ânother 10 minutes or until chicken reâches 160F internâlly (you mây need ânother 5-10 minutes on top of thât for bone-in breâsts!)
- Serve over rice!
- Full recipe>>@-thecookiewriter.com