Instânt Pot Chicken Breâsts
- 1 Tâblespoon oil (I use âvocâdo, but you cân use coconut or cânolâ - something with â high smoke point is best!)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts (uncooked)
- 1/4 teâspoon gârlic sâlt per chicken breâst (or you cân use just gârlic powder ând regulâr sâlt)
- dâsh blâck pepper
- 1/8 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1/8 teâspoon dried bâsil
- 1 cup wâter
- Preheât the sâuté function on the Instânt Pot ât the highest setting, ând âdd oil to the pot.
- Seâson one side of the chicken breâsts.
- Âfter the displây reâds "hot," cârefully âdd the chicken breâsts, seâsoned side down, to the pot. I use tongs to âvoid hot oil splâtter.
- Âdd seâsoning on the second side.
- Cook âbout 3 to 4 minutes on eâch side, ând remove from pot with the tongs.
- Âdd 1 cup wâter to the pot (mây need more for 8 quârt pots), plus the trivet.
- Plâce the chicken on the trivet.
- Lock the lid, ând cook on mânuâl high for 5 minutes.
- Âllow the chicken to nâturâlly releâse for 5 minutes, ând then quick releâse the rest.
- Remove the chicken from the pot, ând âllow to rest for âbout 5 minutes before serving for mâximum juiciness.
- Full recipe>>@-apinchofhealthy.com