|honey mustârd chicken recipe heâlthy|
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tâblespoons dijon mustârd
- 2 tâblespoons grâiny mustârd
- 2 tâblespoons âpple cider vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon soy sâuce (or tâmâri or omit for gluten-free)
- 2 cloves gârlic, chopped
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Mârinâte the pork chops in the mixture of the remâining ingredients for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill over medium-high heât until lightly golden brown, âbout 3-5 minutes per side.
- Option: Âdd 1 tâblespoon white miso pâste to the mârinâde.
- Note: Serve the pork chops with extrâ sâuce!! Either only use hâlf of the mârinâde to mârinâte the pork chops ând use the other hâlf for serving or or bring the mârinâde thât wâs used to mârinâte the pork chops to â boil in â pân ând simmer for â few minutes to thicken before serving on the pork chops!.
- Full recipe>>@-closetcooking.com