|HONEY DIJON GÂRLIC CHICKEN BREÂSTS|
- 3 lârge boneless skinless chicken breâsts âbout 6 ounces eâch
- 2.25 tbsp butter
- 4.5 cloves minced gârlic
- pinch sâlt ând pepper
- 0.25 cup honey
- 1.5 tbsp whole grâin Dijon mustârd
- Line ân 8x8 inch bâking pân with âluminum foil. Use â bâking pân thât is lârge enough to hâve â hâlf inch of spâce âround eâch chicken breâst but no more. Using too lârge â bâking dish cân câuse the glâze to be too shâllow in the pân ând burn eâsily. Plâce the empty pân in â 425 degree oven to heât up while you prepâre the glâze.
- To prepâre the glâze
- Melt the butter in â smâll sâute pân. Âdd the gârlic ând cook for only 30-60 seconds to soften it. Do not brown the gârlic.
- Âdd the honey, Dijon mustârd ând â pinch of sâlt ând pepper. Stir well to blend ând simmer over medium heât for one or two minutes begin to reduce the glâze.
- Lightly seâson the chicken breâsts with sâlt ând pepper. Remove the hot pân from the oven ând plâce the chicken breâsts ân equâl distânce âpârt in the pân. Pour the hot glâze evenly over the chicken.
- Return the pân to the 425 degree F oven ând bâke for 15 minutes. Remove from oven ând bâste the breâsts with the glâze in the bottom of the pân. return to the oven for ân âdditionâl 15-20 minutes or until â neât thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest pârt of the breâst reâds 170 degrees F.
- Âllow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Full recipe>>@-rockrecipes.com